gnucash-user Digest, Vol 176, Issue 31

Keith Myers keith.myers at att.net
Sun Nov 12 21:13:51 EST 2017

>No tests should fail if you set following environment variable:
>>export ONLINE_TEST=0
>>By default ONLINE_TEST should not be defined, which is basically the
>same.  I guess you might have this variable set somewhere?

>best
>--
>erik colson

I set that in both the GNC and system environment per your suggestion.  Don't know where it would have been set in the system before.  Maybe one of the manual installations I had to do in the beginning when the updated F-Q modules were only available at Sourceforge did it behind the scenes on me.  Have to wait on the next latest and greatest F-Q to test whether the variable works.