Bank reconciliation

David Goodenough david.goodenough at linkchoose.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 12:45:43 EST 2017

Does no-one else have this problem?

When we try to split the transaction in the imbalance account to allocate the payment to
invoices we notice that it almost lets us add one split, but it does not automatically
decrement the amount allocated to the imbalance account and so try to end up with an
unbalanced split.  It will also only allow us to allocate one payment (after we have made
the split balance), there is still an amount in the imbalance account which we can not
allocate to another payment.

David