F::Q

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 18:04:13 EST 2017

I attempted to download quotes today (the first opportunity since adding
Alphavantage as source).

My Mac died in progress with a message of unknown error.  My Linux Mint
18.2 just stopped without completing (no message). However, my 2 ASX
stocks ended up being priced in USD which resulted in the 2 stocks
having values of over $2 million, instead of being less than A$400.00.
I tried correcting this error in Price Editor but it did not change.  I
ended up reverting to my previous save.

So, no joy.  I hope others had better results.  I am not sure how to
proceed at this point.

Les