Alphavantage does not recognise ASX

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:38:10 EST 2017

Hi Dave,

Am 14.11.2017 um 23:14 schrieb WasserLand:
> I have followed, as best I can, all the instuctions in the Wiki.
> Alphavantage returns prices from USA stock(?) via Amsterdam exchange.
> My stock is ASX (Australia).  Can't seem to get thee correct configuration.
>
> Dave W

Alphavantage tries to become a replacement for the recently closed yahoo
csv interface. Aliases of this are:
 Currency, yahoo* (with exception of json), canada, usa, nyse, nasdaq,
vanguard.

AEX (Amsterdam Euronext eXchange) and
ASX (Australia Stock eXchange) are totally different sources and
modules. They are not affected.

See also Appendix A of gnucash-help
https://code.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-help/apas01.html

HTH