Continued Discover Card woes

Chris Szilagyi chris at apex-internet.com
Wed Nov 15 08:23:07 EST 2017

David, thanks for the reply.  I did see a couple of discussions on it
and it seems to be with Discover's servers being very finicky on the
HTTP headers, even down to the order they are submitted from the client.
  If anything is slightly off, the client gets the 403 error back.
People have been able to get OFX working with other solutions, so I am
hoping there's a way to get AQBanking to also work.  I wouldn't mind
importing by hand, but Discover only allows exporting the past 30 days
to OFX.  Anything previous to that they only support Excel or CSV.  I
tried using CSV and wasn't able to get the fields to line up properly so
I gave up on CSV.

Hopefully there's a way to get AQBanking to work with it.  If not, then
it's probably not worth the effort anymore.

Thanks.