Gnucash 2.7 on Windows

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 20:05:23 EST 2017

I assume that you know that 2.7 is is a pre-release version, I would call
it an alpha or beta version, not for production use.

That said, I thought that the developers had updated it so that it did not
crash instantly in Windows.  Be sure that you have the most recent build.
It may be a bit hard to find.  I personally am not testing it myself.

David C