Finance::Quote still not working with alphavantage

Greg Etling greg at gregetling.com
Sun Nov 19 14:46:09 EST 2017

Frank,

I'm curious if you have the same issue as I do as discussed on this thread:
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2017-November/072993.html

If you run the same online tests, I'd be interested to know if your errors
match or are similar to mine.

If you are using the system perl on CentOS 6, you'd be working with a
version of perl even older than mine.

Greg

Greg
917-664-0083
http://gregetling.com
--
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who