Pre-introduction question to the use of GnuCash.

Jeff Hobson hobson.jeff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 23:21:55 EST 2017

I would like to start using this program in my home environment. The computers in use here are divided between MAC and Windows10. The basic question is if the two versions (MAC & Windows) can share the same data files if they both can access a mutually connected Network disk. Clearly if there is no conflict in the basic application, a true conflict would arise if both platforms were modifying the data at the same time. That caveat, understood is the real barrier to mutual and simultaneous access.

Thank you for your attention and advice

Sent from Mail for Windows 10