Finance-quote

Xavier LAROSE snwleopard1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 08:42:28 EST 2017

How can I see what version of FQ I am running ?
When I download FQ on the web I can only see FQ 1.4
I am running GNC 2,6,18
I don’t have alphavantage key

--
Xavier

Le 22 novembre 2017 à 14:35:45, Derek Atkins (derek at ihtfp.com) a écrit:

Are you running F::Q 1.47? Did you get an alphavantage key? Did you change
your quote source to alphavantage?

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.