Unable to create liability account under expense account

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 15:11:32 EST 2017

Hi Suresh,

there is a good reason why you can not mix this types of accounts. There
are 2 different dimenstions in accounting:

1. What is your position at a specific point in the time?
Assets, liabilites, equty express this.

2. What is your motion over a period of time?
Income and expense express this.

HTH
Frank