Unable to create liability account under expense account

Suresh Saragadam saragadamsuresh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 22:07:38 EST 2017

Hi Buddha,

Thanks for the reply,Now I understood may be it is not a general accounting
practice.
To my requirement i am not required to record double entry,
I know that i am spending from my pocket there is no need for income or
profit and loss statement,
I just want to track my Expenses. and accounts Payable.

To my requirements, Instead of general accounting practice can i create a
liability type account under an expense type parent account at-least in
single entry accounting practice
If i required to do so can i change any global settings to do so in GNU
Cash.

Regards.