Password screw-up "magic fix"?

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:39:39 EST 2017

Ok, thanks for taking a look. Unfortunately, many times I've tried restoring
my backup copy of the entire aqbanking folder which includes the file you
referenced, and it "doesn't seem to do the job", so I end up having to
delete the bank account in question, and re-creating it which does take care
of the problem.

The problem is when I'm retrieving transactions for a particular account and
type in an incorrect PIN and accidently hit "remember pin", I am then
"officially" screwed, as there's no way to escape from my "decision
(without, apparently, deleting the account and re-creating it).  Doesn't
happen often, but my fingers manage to do it about once ever month or so...

Thanks anyway.