Unable to open 2nd set of accounts on one MacBook Pro

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sat Nov 25 18:20:53 EST 2017

This is only an issue on the Mac.. Gnucash on the Mac does not handle the
open signal. Part of the problem is that it is an asynchronous signal so
gnucash would have to handle it at any time.  It could arrive too early or
too late in the startup sequence..

All other platforms handle double clicking on a gnucash file fine.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.