bank entries

Christine cmaloney4 at talktalk.net
Mon Nov 27 15:51:05 EST 2017

Hello
Thank you to Derek for getting me the formal accounts. I have set up my cash
account but now I realise that I need an opening balance and it seems I
cannot address this at this late stage. I managed to complete it for the
bank. I have a cash equity account but I would like the cash to go to the
opening balance instead. Can anyone guide me pls?

Christine