Alphavantage not working in gnucash 2.6.17

Patrick Alken alken at colorado.edu
Tue Nov 28 21:13:40 EST 2017

On 11/28/2017 12:01 PM, John Ralls wrote:
> gnucash -log gnc.scm=debug

Thank you! This told me which stock symbol was causing the problem. It
turns out I missed one single stock which was still set to yahoo which
caused the error.

As a feature request, it would be incredibly useful if there was a
"default" source for online quotes, so the user can set individual
stocks to use the default source (alphavantage). This way when we want
to switch to a new quote source we just have to change where the default
setting points to.

Of course individual securities should still be able to be customized to
use a different source if needed. Such a feature would have saved me a
lot of time!

Anyway thanks for making this great software.

Patrick