What's the best way to model an electronic funds transfer pull with hold

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 16:23:01 EDT 2017

Nelson,

Just one comment from another user;
My banks do not show holds online, or if they do, it is a simple summary of
book balance vs available balance.  They warn that ACH transfers these-days
often clear on the same day.
To me, it is too much effort to try to track that, and as others have
mentioned, GnuCash does not track those details unless you manually set up
mechanisms in your chart of accounts and scheduled transactions, etc.

David C