Report Question

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 11:14:16 EDT 2017

Mike,

I think the question is more about the report and how it aggregates information, rather than how the accounts are structured (although, of course that too can affect things). As Christopher Lam replied to the original poster’s posting of this on Saturday, the likely answer is to change the settings on the report to increase the number of bars in the report, or to do as Maf suggests, and reduce the accounts selected for the report.

Joe, did you try what Christopher suggested on Saturday, when you posted this originally? If not, why did you post the question again?

David