budget with ytd difference option and ?improved? readability

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:31:06 EDT 2017

Color me clueless, well, almost...

Using Windows 10, latest release of GnuCash.

So the two scm files, I installed them in the standard-reports sub-directory
as indicated in the above posts. I got them there, by opening up each one,
copying the contents, then pasting the contents to a new file I created with
Notepad, and saving it with the original name with the scm extension, eg

budget-plus.scm
stylesheet-budget-plus.scm

In the .gnucash directory, I created a config.user file using Notepad, then
copied the 2 lines calling the scm files into that file.

But then when I try and start up GnuCash, it won't start, eg program won't
run.  When I remove the above files from the referenced directories, it runs
fine.  So obviously I'm doing something wrong (not the first time).

Hints... ? Be gentle... :)