Scheduled transactions

Alain Dormoy cageda at free.fr
Fri Oct 6 03:29:03 EDT 2017

Hi!

Since I reinstalled GC (2.6.17) under Win 10 on a new computer,
everytime I launch GC, I get this type of error message:

"Error parsing SX [name of a (scheduled) transaction] key [debit
formula] = formula [14.90] at [.90] caractère non défini."

In some instances "[credit formula]" instead of debit.

Each time I get this message, a new transaction is generated but with no
amount.

I tried to cancel my scheduled transaction to create them from scratch,
but they won't go away. I can de-activate them but not delete them from
my schedule.

Help very much appreciated
TIA
Alain