Scheduled transactions

Alain Dormoy cageda at free.fr
Fri Oct 6 14:04:04 EDT 2017

Locale seems indeed to have changed as, with the latest version of GC,
most everything turns up automatically in French (based on my IP or
something). With the version I was using before you had to vset the
locale by hand if you wanted it different from US (which I had not done).

What should I do? Just replace the dots with comas in the formulas?
If I have to I would gladly delete all my scheduled transactions and
create them again, but they won't go away.

Alain

Le 06/10/2017 à 17:31, Derek Atkins a écrit :
> prl <prl at ozemail.com.au> writes:
>
>> Somehow, though, the scheduled transactions seem to be using '.' for
>> the decimal separator (from the error message). Perhaps if you
>> re-write the values in the scheduled transactions, the problem will be
>> fixed.
> The issue is that the SX stores as a text string, not a number.  If you
> entered the SX and then changed your locale then GnuCash will get
> confused and wont be able to re-parse the SX.

> -derek

---