budget with ytd difference option and ?improved? readability

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 12:28:38 EDT 2017

Fred Bone wrote
> Perhaps it's objecting to the MS-DOS-style line endings, that Notepad
> will have helpfully put there for you?
>
> If you put a file there with one line containing just a semicolon and it
> still won't run, then that's the problem.

Thanks, Fred. The file that's causing the problem is the
"stylesheet-budget-plus.scm" file. When it's in the target directory,
GnuCash will not run; when I remove it, it will. I've played with removing
the ";;" lines in that file, with no success. Have tried re-creating the
file a couple of times, to make sure I didn't make an error in the copy,
etc. But appreciate the help.