importing

frank raney frankraney130 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 16:09:10 EDT 2017

I did import all at once......don't know yet how to export individual accounts from Quicken..

Frankie Raney

On 10/7/2017 7:46:05 AM, David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Frank,

The *other* David suggested importing each account separately; I was suggesting importing all at once. In my (admittedly ancient) experience, I worked to get the Quicken data just so, and when I imported everything, I had little to no duplicates.

David (T.)