Customized saved-reports file per gnucash file (i.e. per company)

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Tue Oct 10 15:15:53 EDT 2017

Hi Ben,

what do you mean by machine specific?

If you transfer your gnucash data file between machines, I thought it
should also possible to transfer the saved-reports-2.x file between the
machines.
Agreed, a combined file would make the transfer handling easier, but if
you keep in mind always to transfer both files, it should work already now.

BTW: The accounts are stored by ID, and I am not aware that this can be
switch somehow -> I would not recommend tweaking.

Carsten