importing

frank raney frankraney130 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 15:31:16 EDT 2017

I just answered my own question..........The lck file is a temporary file when the main file is opened.  I opened my file read only, resaved it. closed it and the lck file went away.  I opened the file in a smaller window so I coiuld see my directory and the lck file appeared again......it went away when I closed the file......so.........what was happening was, when the program crashed, it did not close the lck file, and when I tried to reopen it, it thought it was in use........wala......Im back in business...

Frankie Raney
12454 Auberry Rd.
Clovis, Ca.
559.297.8577 H