Sales report by item

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Oct 18 15:13:05 EDT 2017

Hi,

On Wed, October 18, 2017 2:50 pm, rmomxtx at gmail.com wrote:
> Is there a way to get a sales report by item? Total sales for a day by
> item
> for example. The only indicators I can find would be the description field
> on the invoice or the income or other account credited for the sale.
> Thanks!
> Roger

You would certainly have to write your own report to do that.  You would
need to search through all posted invoices, and for each invoice line-item
determine the date and amount, and then collect all those tuples.  Then
you can display it out.

There is definitely no existing report that would do this.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745