help finding my file

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 08:35:58 EDT 2017

Lorrie,
With regard to the files on the desktop, David Carlson's advice is sound.
As for keeping the app on your computer, I suspect that you were opening gnucash from the downloaded disk image; you must drag gnucash.app from that image into the Applications folder to complete the installation.
David

  On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 16:32, David Carlson<david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> wrote:   Lorrie, you should have replied to All because I do not have a Mac, and I
cannot help you.  Others here can.

David C