cannot find report

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 20:30:34 EDT 2017

Don't think so, not for transactional level reporting. Perhaps you can use
an external tool to do complex SQL queries. The transaction report,
designed a long time ago, cannot be easily transformed to achieve
multilevel subtotals, nor subtotals on account parents.

If you don't need the transactional data you can use the Income Statement
for Multi level subtotals.