GNU Reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 00:36:23 EDT 2017

Not really a P&L, even if choosing the Income & Expense Chart and displaying the table. Neither shows each account breakdown.

I’m not sure what I did before to get a month & YTD on the same page now. (it’s been a while)

Experimenting with the multi-column report yielded no method to customize each of the columns as pertains to accounts, period, etc.

I suppose there is a way to add to the available reports list, but that might be just as cumbersome as making a new report.

Either the ability to either customize each report in each column, or add saved report configurations would be the most versatile solution. Sadly, it seems neither are possible right now.

The alternative is run two separate (or 13 separate) P&L reports, export each, and recombine them in a spreadsheet.

As it is, the Income Statement (also P&L, not sure why both exist) doesn’t show percentages which is significantly less useful. (though I understand not standard textbook)

Regards,
Adrien