Bank reconciliation history

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 09:47:31 EDT 2017

Mark,

The simple answer is “No.” There isn’t any way from the GnuCash application to see which transactions were reconciled on which statements.

I believe that the GnuCash data file does store reconcile information in the data file, but that information is not exposed in the GUI. You might be able to save your data in SQL format and then open your data in an SQL tool that would allow you to create an SQL query to extract this information. But that is not for the faint of heart.

HTH,
David