Bank reconciliation history

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:14:08 EDT 2017

If you open the GNucash account that you use to record your bank
transactions, there is a "Reconciled" indicator. By default it is set to
'N'. If you click this it will change to "C", and when you complete the
reconciliation this indicator is changed to "Y".

When I reconcile my GN account, I click on this indicator as I check items
off on my bank statement, and when I get to the end of the period I click
"Reconcile" and confirm everything in the display is checked. Any
discrepancy is easily seen and can be investigated further.

Not sure if you might be able to include this column in a transaction
report though.

Hope this helps!

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson Handcock