Budget Slowing Down Windows 10

Mark Hedges mark.hedges at weirdvibe.com
Sun Sep 3 11:13:01 EDT 2017

I didn't forget.  I just didn't want to, because I don't really know
if this is on the right track.  On mailing lists in general, I am
tired of getting negative responses for offering suggestions or asking
questions.  So why bother addressing messages to people other than the
ones I'm replying to.

Mark
--
Mark Hedges