Reports with Month-end rather that Month-start

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 11:02:52 EDT 2017

Ken,

I don’t know where in the code base you want to look—but I will note that “the last day of the month” is more difficult to calculate than “the first day of the month.” The first day is always number 1; the last day varies month to month. I know some software packages make use of a conceptual "zero day of a month” to equate to the day before the first, but I do not know whether that convention applies in the GnuCash/Scheme. Not being a GnuCash programmer, I’ll let someone else with more experience weigh in.

David