Newbie Question

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 09:12:24 EDT 2017

All the account data is in a single file, whose name depends on what
you called it when you did the first save, something like
myaccounts.gnucash.  If you have moved that file then when you open GC
it will try to reopen the original and will show an error when it
can't find it. Just ignore that error then use File > Open to browse
to the file wherever you have put it. Don't open one of the ones with
numbers in, those are timestamps of the backups made each time you
save.

Colin