Add icon for "Get Transactions..."

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 08:11:56 EDT 2017

Drew,
I'm not sure what suggestion you are talking about. Could you supply some context?
David
P.S. Use Google to search the list archives.

  On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 16:13, Drew H.<drew29 at outlook.com> wrote:   I tried to search the archives to find anything regarding this suggestion but the link is broken. Any ideas on when/if it could be implemented? Thanks!