Add icon for "Get Transactions..."

Drew H. drew29 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 9 13:36:17 EDT 2017

I will try this, Chris. Thanks!

From: Christopher Lam [mailto:christopher.lck at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2017 3:49 AM
To: Drew H. <drew29 at outlook.com>
Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: Re: Add icon for "Get Transactions..."

Ah but there exists mechanism to add keyboard shortcuts.Edit your .gnucash/accelerator-map and maybe you'll find appropriate entry.
I've added Ctrl-J for Jump as Ctrl-L for Split as follows:

(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/JumpTransactionAction" "<Primary>j")
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/SplitTransactionAction" "<Primary>l")