Using gnucash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 11 11:43:50 EDT 2017

Hi,

hark_loy seah <shlloy1211 at gmail.com> writes:

> I entered some transactions on my new gnucash bank account. When I returned
> to gnucash I could not find my entries. Why?

1) Are you sure you saved your data before you quit gnucash?
2) Are you sure you opened the same (correct) data file?

What OS/Distro are you using?  Note that on a Mac, double-clicking on a
data file will start GnuCash but will NOT open the file you clicked.
GnuCash will still open the last file it used (which may not be what you
clicked).