Tracking money moving out of checkbook

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:41:23 EDT 2017

Yes, it does.  I guess I need to play more with the settings.  I need to
ferret out the transactions that are not the common ones, I tend to use
about 4-5 (fuel, groceries etc....) expense accounts for discretionary
spending, the rest usually are liabilities or accounted for in paying
bills.  It's the many other expense accounts that I may use from time to
time.  I can scan the report and see these, but it would be nice to be able
to exclude those 4-5 and other and just have the 'other' expenses added up.

I'll look and see if I can exclude specific accounts on the report and have
a separate one for that.