Basic Register - Removing Unwanted Columns

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 11:21:44 EDT 2017

With regard to Debit/Credit: common use of these terms is not the same as use in formal accounting. Take a look at the Guide beginning at https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/basics-accounting1.html <https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/basics-accounting1.html>

Cheers,
David