GnuCash on ArchLinux

alarin at tuta.io alarin at tuta.io
Tue Sep 19 17:40:35 EDT 2017

Hey John

Do you know when is it going to happen when 2.8 is released?
Problem is that none of the tips other guys suggested worked and in the meanwhile i found some other free accounting software but i still would like to test gnucash at some point.

B.wishes
Andres

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

16. Sep 2017 02:47 by jralls at ceridwen.us: