Unit Trusts assistance development

Aaron Laws dartme18 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 09:51:09 EDT 2017

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) <
hylton at conacher.co.za> wrote:

> John, whilst I respect your contribution i.t.o. development of GnuCash, I
> feel you certainly need to take a refresher course in customer service.

Whereas gnucash is Free Software (I'm not talking about cost), the
developers are volunteers, and there are no customers of GnuCash, I
strongly disagree. Nobody is entitled to receive help with Free Software.
Instead, the appropriate response to developers' and expert users'
responding to inquiries rather than spending their time sitting in a sauna
is thankfulness.