Deleting an invoice or credit

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 14:42:15 EDT 2017

I found the regex options in the dropdown menu, matches regex and does not
match regex. The system requires something in the search criteria window.
Not being sure what to put I typed "regex." Seems to work even with Invoice
ID/contains/"regex" but to get results I had to hit the find button twice.

Selecting "does not match regex" and typing "regex" in the search criteria
window produces a list of all the invoices with only one press of the find
button.

Is there a different word I should be typing in the search criteria window
to get a list of all the invoices?

The results are displayed in the search window. Kind of small but better
than nothing. Is that as it should be? Would be nice to display them in a
journal format.

What does regex mean? Will help to understand what the dropdown menu options
should produce.

Thank you,
Roger