How to deal with the cash flow and the credit card.

Matthew Pounsett matt at conundrum.com
Tue Sep 26 09:16:03 EDT 2017

On 25 September 2017 at 22:20, Explorare H. David <explorare at outlook.com>
wrote:

> So the best solution for me is to make a scheduled payment after I got
> CC bill?  This would help me a lot, I think. And "Future Minimum" is a
> useful feature.
>
> If you're talking about creating that each time you receive a bill, then I
wouldn't use Scheduled Transactions for that.  I'd just create a
future-dated transaction in the register (and do something to mark it so
that it still stands out when it's no longer in the future).  Using the
Scheduled Transactions editor for something you only want to happen once is
a lot of unnecessary overhead.