Invoices

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 14:31:08 EDT 2017

About invoices

*	Are there keyboard shortcuts or a way to put the Business menu on
the tool bar for quick access? It's a little awkward working with a lot of
invoices via the menu and a mouse.
*	Receiving a payment: the only accounts available to receive a
payment are assets, equity and liabilities. In the invoice, the only options
to charge are assets, income and liabilities. Sometimes our parents (a
school) pay by doing needed work and we charge it off to what they owe. Is
there a way to do that so that the charge off shows as an expense?

Thanks,

Roger