Price Editor/Database lag

David dgpickett at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 11:30:44 EDT 2018

I just discovered my swap was all turned off.  It might also explain very un-VM messages like "Your computer does not have enough free memory to automatically analyze the problem and send a report to the developers."  Now I have a huge, dedicated drive SSD swap (which one article said was a bad idea, but maybe any churn wear will be more distributed on a huge (150G) swap).  Let me see if that helps!

Of course, I am also moving my price source to Yahoo_JSON.