virus download version 3.0

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Apr 2 23:53:20 EDT 2018

More likely it wants executables to be code signed, but if that’s the case it would be better if they’d say “this binary isn’t code signed so we can’t tell if it’s clean or not”.

I have Apple code signing set up for the Mac-Intel bundles mostly because Apple makes it easy. With Microsoft it’s more complicated and I haven’t put in the effort.

Regards,
John Ralls