Texhad an issue compiling for PCLinuxos....

Doug lemans4 at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 3 10:09:01 EDT 2018

Offline Tex

    Administrator
    Super Villain
    **********
    Space City, Tx

Re: GnuCash
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:28:20 AM »

I've spent hours on this and this is what it gives me even though the library is installed in /usr/lib64/gnucash. I'm tired of it for now.

[tex at localhost SPECS]$ gnucash
gnucash: error while loading shared libraries: libgncmod-gnome-utils.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
(end)

Can anyone help me point Tex in the right direction please? (I will forward it to PCLibuxOS)

regards, Doug (not a developer! merely an intermediary...)