GnuCash 3.0 Released

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:05:38 EDT 2018

I want to add my thanks here to the devs for their hard work and patience with the rest of us as we stumble through the hiccups and quirks of a new version.

I see a new feature has creeped in and I like it.

Now, on startup, you not only get a Bills Due Reminder window, but also an Invoices Due Reminder - very handy, Thanks!

Regards,
Adrien