What does your Summary Bar say in Gnucash-3.0? Mine is rude

lj lj308 at pobox.com
Tue Apr 3 19:59:42 EDT 2018

Thanks everyone for the replies. Unless I missed something, nobody else is
seeing it, but everyone else who reported is running Windows or Mac. No other
Linux users reported seeing or not seeing the issue.

I did a little digging (dangerous when you don't really know what you are
doing) and I see calls like gtk_cell_rendered_set_fixed_size for the summary
window with a 'width' parameter of 50. The truncation I'm seeing "Net Ass" is
exactly 50 pixels wide (as measured with Gimp).