GNUCash 3.0: Report Printing problems

Steve Parry sparry at vidar.com.au
Wed Apr 4 03:03:37 EDT 2018

Hi all,

GNUCash newbie here.

The problems I am having are:

1.	I can only print to PDF – no option for real printer use. I understand this is a problem with GNUCash on W10, so I’ll let that go.

2.	If I create a PDF report it splits whatever is at the page break across the pages. For example the top half of a text line will be on the bottom of page 1 and the bottom half of the text on page 2. How do I make it page break at the end of a line?

3.	Australia use A4 paper, but I can’t see where the PDF page size in GNUCash is set up. One Report needs to be in A3 landscape, and currently I have to export it to HTML, into Excel, reformat and then print it.  Is there a way of setting the PDF print properties for GNUCash?

4.	I want to add a report footer that has “Page x of y” in for my multi-page reports. How do I do that?

Thank you everyone – be gentle😊

Cheers

…Steve