Fwd: Error when editing Scheduled Transaction

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 19:45:53 EDT 2018

The Trace file error that I think matches is:

* 17:30:21  CRIT <gnc.ledger> [gnc_split_register_get_trans_split()] bad
row
* 17:30:21  CRIT <gnc.register.gnome> gnucash_sheet_cursor_set_from_table:
assertion 'gnucash_sheet_cell_valid (sheet, v_loc)' failed

Where does the bad row come from if I only have three rows in this
transaction?

David C